We organise an Israel Experience journey for young people between 17 and 30 years every year. This is the sort of journey that you will never forget: it is not just a ‘tour’. You will sleep in the house of Messianic believers, for example. You will get to know the country, the culture and the people. We will also look at what the Bible has to say about Israel, and what Gods promises for the Jewish people are.
Every year is different, but one thing is set: this is not a just a tourist trip. Some highlights:
- Pray on the city walls of Jerusalem
- A hike through the tunnels of Hezekiah
- An expedition through the desert, or a hike though the Golan mountains
- Meeting with the local people, sleeping at the houses of Messianic believers
- Yad Vashem, the holocaust museum in Israel
Would you like to read some personal reports? Have a look for travel reports. You can also e-mail us if you would like to receive more information about this special journey in Israel.